TShMonthCalendar represents a monthly calendar based on
Jalali calendar (Hijri Shamsi date). Through a powefull user-interface,
end-user can find his/her desired date or dates easily by traversing in
different months' calendars and pick them.
By setting different properties and with custom-drawing feature you can
customize it for variety of purposes. With full support of multi-select,
this component is suitable for implementing user-interface of
work-calendars in different industrial applications.
- Displaying and getting Hijri Shamsi date or calendar related information.
- As drop-down calendar for TExShDatePicker.
- Ultra-Rich GUI, high performance, and completely
- Flexible and customizable appearance through different
properties and powerful custom-drawing feature.
- Independent of Windows' calendar.
- Very suitable for designing
work-calendar forms in different projects,
- Not depended to Windows’ calendar
- Complete support for mouse and keyboard
- Three select modes: one day, range of dates and multiple dates
- Months popup menu for selecting month
- Year up-down for selecting year
- Powerful support for Multi Select
- Date restriction through Min/MaxDate properties
- Support Custom-Drawing for reaching customized appearances
- Comparable with TMonthCalendar
- Display month days in a grid, with support of two directions
- Display today’s date and allow quickly selecting it.
- Display week numbers.
- Display days from next and previous months.
- Feasibility of defining bold days for having different display.
- Customizable appearance through variety of properties
- Completely customizable colors.
- Draw optional lines in grid.
- Extendable appearance through custom-drawing.
- High quality and flicker-free.
- Simplicity and speed in finding dates.
- View monthly information of dates.
- Full support of mouse and keyboard.
- Useful shortcut keys for accessing most using dates.
- Select month through popup menu and month buttons.
- Select year through an up-down by clicking on year’s number.
- Uses TDate as data type for date
- Store information for each day through Objects property
- Get selected dates through Selected property in Multi-Select mode.
- Define holidays and special days and display them in
- Define restriction in selecting dates through Min/MaxDate properties.